Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tracey and Jerry Nuptials. (Shangrila, Makati. January 2010)

Last January, a cousin got married at San Antonio Church in the Fort and had their reception at Shangrila Makati. It was sooooo beautiful. Her gown was even designed by Rajo Laurel.

With my beautiful family.

We had a six course meal which was amazing. Everybody was excited because the ballroom looked so grand and when the waiters brought the food, they were all lined up (like 50 of them) and even had music to cue them. It was so cool! Their wedding must have cost a fortune. Haha.

The table setting. Danica ate like 9 of that bread. Lolz.



Roasted Pumpkin Soup, Thyme Cream and Crushed Pine Nuts. This one i looooved.


Tiger Prawns Cocktail in Horseradish Tomato Sauce with Lavosh Stick. This was surprisingly good. I hoped the serving would be more!



This Seabass was to die for. It tasted so good, I don't even know how to describe it! Plus the Risotto was perfect. I never tasted a better Rissoto, I swear. The asparagus was a perfect garnish to the whole dish. The serving looks small, but I think the plate was just big, because I swear I felt full halfway to finishing my plate. But I finished all of it because it was so delicious!

Main Entree. Herb Crusted Seabass with Mushroom Risotto, Green Asparagus and Lemon Beurre Blanc.


This was Danica's plate. Good ol spaghetti and breaded pork. The kids had a different 3 course meal that night.


Tangy Lemon Raspberry Sorbet. This one was too sweet for me.



This was Danica's. I don't know what this was called, but I liked this better than my cake below. This was some kind of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.


Strawberry Tiramisu with Chocolate Sauce. By this time, I could hardly move from eating too much. Haha! I couldn't finish this dessert even if I wanted to.



Overall, it was a lovely wedding. Congratulations Tracey and Jerry!






Food : 10/10 because of the Seabass! 

Ambiance : The theme is relative but I loved the ballroom interior that night, it was classy and grand.
Price : I have no idea. Prolly 4-6k per person.
Plus : Everything was free!
Minus : -------



Shangrila Makati.
Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue
Manila, Philippines.
January 2010.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!