Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lung Center Breakfast. (Quezon City. January 2010)

Had nothing to do that day so I decided to got to the Lung Center Sunday Market for breakfast. After taking a few photos and just looking around, I looked for something to eat.

Stuffed squids looked delish! I didn't buy these. I didn't have my allergy pills with me.


They had frogs! I forgot to ask how much these cost. These are very expensive in restaurants. I've tasted this before in one of the Pink Kitchen Events in Rockwell and they taste like chicken, maybe better.

Naked frogs. Yum!



Bibingka at 50 Php. This is a big piece, good for 2 or 3 people.



Inengs barbeque. I'm not sure but I think this is worth 60 Php.




When you're bored and want to go shopping and food tripping on a Sunday, Lung Center is the place to go.








Lung Center of the Philippines
Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
January 2010





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!