Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Seattle's Best + Italianni's (Fort. March 2010)

Met up with BF Jaz before she left for the US last March.We had coffee at Seattle's and pasta in Italianni's. Talked until past midnight, I think. I missed my girls. :)


Brownie Frap's largest drink at 160 Php.


Jaz ordered Ensaymada. Didn't get the price of this.





Heart. (I got these purple pearls from Zamboanga last September 2009.)





With my beautiful bestfriends. :)





Seattle's Best. Boni High Street, Fort. (Look at my dream wall! waaaaah!)






We waited for Che too arrive, afterwhich we decided to have dinner at Italianni's. Everybody was not really hungry so we just ordered pasta.

As for me, I just munched on the free focaccia bread dipped on balsamic vinegar with olive oil (w/ rosemary) and parmasean cheese. This is what I love most about Italianni's the free bread. :)


Trying to get some artistic shot.





The menu book is new.





This was yummy. I forgot to ask what this was. I wasn't around when they ordered this.





Jaz in outer space. Haha!









Seattle's Best.
Drinks : 9/10.

Ambiance : Relaxed. :) 8/10
Price : 200-250 per person
Plus : WIFI ready. Friendly staff.
Minus : WIFI is only free when your order is worth 300 Php and up.

Italianni's.
Ambiance : Roman interior (Has music outside)
Price : 400-1000 per person
Plus : Free bread (unlimited)
Minus : Expensive food.











Seattle's Best/ Italianni's.
Boni High Street.
Bonifacio Global City.
Taguig City, Philippines.
March 2010


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!