Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bad Pasta. (Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Greenbelt 3, Makati. February 2010)

Absolutely the worst pasta I have ever tasted, including my pastas. I can't even describe how it tasted. Some sort of salty-bitter-spicy combination of yuckyness. But guess what, I was starving that evening and I finished the whole plate. WTF, right? So it couldn't have been that bad. You be the judge and order one.

Spicy Tuna Linguine at 189 Php

But I had a nice evening that night, spending a quiet evening with Mommy, Tita Bebot (bestfriend and producer), the 2 Nino's and Tito Nonoy. They were having a meeting on the future concerts they had planned for the rest of the year. I was just glad to be there, I don't see my mom that often.

We just loitered around Greenbelt after coffee. I had to go home early because I had a trip in the morning (Bacolod?).

I would still go back for the coffee though.








Food : 1/10 for the pasta
Ambiance : Cozy and not too crowded.
Price : 200-500 per person
Plus : Cheerful staff. clean.
Minus : WIFI not free. Food not awesome.















The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Greenbelt 3, Greenbelt
Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St.
Ayala Center
Makati, Metro Manila. PH.
Phone Number: (63 2) 757-6003

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!