Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Legazpi Market (Makati. January 2010)

It has always been my dream to own a gallery where I can display my photos nicely framed in museum wraps. I have always been drawn to art, specifically paintings and photographs. I can't exactly describe the feeling but everytime I see an artwork that I like, I feel my heart drop to my stomach after it does a summersault in my chest. And then I get goosebumps. It's soooooo weird. It's as if all the reality of my life fades away, and I imagine living an artist's life, being moody and beautifully brilliant at the same time. Looking all rugged and dirty but cool. People equally artistic critiquing my work. Aaaaaah. It would be amazing to have that life!

Dreamy. :)

Artwork for sale all over the market.

I'm still hoping for that one day when I can leave my boring accounting work and live the life I have always dreamt of. Just painting or taking photos while traveling and people admiring my work. **sigh..

Well, I can dream, right? :)


On the way to the market. I loved how the blue sky peeked through the clouds in this ordinary setting.



Legazpi Market, Makati.


I'm thinking of going back soon, instead of spending my Sunday morning in bed, it would be better to chill here. It would be good exercise for me too. :)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!