Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, May 7, 2010

Birthday Lunch with Family (Kenny Rogers, Market Market. 4.2010)

A week before my birthday, my family was in Manila to buy a van for business. They only had a couple of hours to meet me and I only had my lunch break to see them. We met at Market Market (Fort) and had lunch at Kenny Rogers.

Thank you bebelabs for taking time have lunch before my birthday. I love you all! Mwaaaah!


I was late so I ordered my food late. Forgot the name of this plate. (Around 150 Php). The staff said I can't take photos. Haha. Whatever!


I brought my laptop because I transferred Danica's swimming graduation videos and photos from Mommy's phone. She can swim! I'm so envious. My baby is growing up so fast!


They gave me perfume for my birthday. :) Thank you! This is in addition to the HK trip Mommy promised me in June. Yipeeeeeee!


Old photos of my gorgeous mom! She is beautiful isn't she? No wonder people doubt it when I tell them she's my mom. Haha.


Tito Ror bought a new Urvan from Nissan for his new business. I hope that goes well! Happy!


My lovely family. Too bad Rat wasn't here. I miss you all the time everybody! I am so lucky to have you all! Love you!


For my birthday, my only wish like always, is health and safety of my family and friends always. It's the most important thing for me. Thank you Lord for always looking out for them. :)

Happy Birthday to me!!!


3 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

love their cheeseburger, tomato-pesto- mozzarella grilled sandwich and fries!! for chicken meals, i usually get Solo Plate A...

ezra said...

hmm.. havent tried their sandwiches. maybe soon ill go for it. i've given up rice lately.

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blog viewers, due to it's good content
My website ... know memes

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!