Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mexicali, SM Fairview. (Quezon City. February 2010)

I looove Mexicali because of their buritto and unlimited garlic and hot sauce. The servings are big too, so you can be sure that you will be full after a meal.

Mexicali, SM Fairview. Quezon City.



Quesadillas (Cheese and garlic) at 99 Php. I love this! The cheese is just amazing. I just wish it would be cheaper so I wouldn't feel guilty about ordering more.



Roast Pork Burritto at 145 Php. My favorite! I fill this with garlic white sauce and their yummy hot sauce.







Food : 8/10.
Ambiance : Mexican interior, very cozy. Wooden chairs and colorful hats and ornaments are very homey.
Price : 200-350 per person
Plus : Staff is friendly and attentive; place is clean; prices are inclusive of VAT and service charge.
Minus : No WIFI.




Mexicali
GF, SM Fairview. Quezon City.
February 2010



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!