Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Halo Halo sa Sabang! (Bulan. April 2, 2010)


A sweet treat on a hot day! I promised my baby sister (8 yr old, okay, not a baby anymore) an order of Halo-Halo if she accompanied me to Sabang beach to shoot. She willingly complied knowing she'll be fed after. :)

After the shoot (photos will be shared later), we went to Christel's Burger to eat their yummy Halo-halo. My sister ordered an additional order of spaghetti.

Sabang Beach, Bulan Sorsogon.


Funny story, when we were about to pay for our orders, I realized that I didn't have cash on me. Good thing, Danica remembered that she put her Php 200 in may fanny pack. Talk about embarrassing, my baby sis paying for our food. Haha. (I paid her later that evening).



Php 30 per bowl. Lots of mangoes and ube. :)



One for each. :)



Best on a hoooooooooot day!




Spaghetti at Php 28. So-so. Small serving.


Sabang Beach before sunset.






Food : 7/10 for the Halo-halo. 4/10 for the Spaghetti.
Ambiance : Carenderia type.
Price : 50-150 per person.
Plus : It's near the beach!
Minus : At night during weekends, they don't have enough seats.






Christel's Burger
Sabang Beach, Bulan. Sorsoon, PH.
April 2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!