Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aveneto, Pizzeria. (Makati. 4.08.10)

It's been a while since I ate in my fave resto in Glorietta so we decided to have lunch there. Pizzeria was first introduced to me about 3 years ago when my operations lead treated the team for dinner. I was happy about the inexpensive but delicious pasta and pizza. The servings are huge too!  :)

We ordered Meatball Parmigiana --- but the waiter gave us this, Hungarian Sausage Parmigiana (250 Php). So we asked for the meatballs again.



The bowl was old from being reheated overtime and I get that, but I wish they would replace it. It takes away about 20% of the visible yumminess of the food.

Meatball Parmigiana at 230 Php




I ordered my favorite chicken wings as the perfect pair for any pasta dish. Etz always prefers the sauce to be separated, because she's not a fan of spicy food. Unlike me. Haha. I put lots of hot sauce in every dry food that is put in front of me. I love Pizzeria because they have Tabasco as their hot sauce. Tabasco is hot but it also enhances the taste of the food.

Chicken wings at 155 Php (6 pcs, sometimes 5.)





Our order is good for 3-4 people, so next time we would have to invite more friends to join us. That or, we'd have to finish everything ourselves again. Haha!

 Aveneto Pizzeria.


Expect to wait when you go to Pizzeria during meal hours, they are always full. But I promise, it will always be worth the wait. :)







Food : 9/10.
Ambiance : They have old celebrities as wallpapers which is not really to my liking, but considering the good food, I certainly don't mind.
Price : 200-300 per person
Plus : Big servings and friendly service
Minus : Always full. Make reservations for important dinners.



Aveneto Pizzeria
GF, Glorietta 3.
Makati City





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!