Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pregnancy Shoot - Sheilla's Gabriel. (Taguig, September 2010)

Everyone loved this shot the most.


My friend Sheilla is due next month and I promised to shoot her and her belly before she gives birth. Yesterday, we had the whole afternoon to shoot, but ended up using only an hour or less because we didn't have enough sunlight to use.


This is my first ever maternity shoot and I'm glad Sheilla allowed me to post these photos here. She said, she's happy with the result and this makes me really excited! I hope you like them too.   :)

She's about to pop!




Getting her face and hair made.




Baby Gabriel is coming. :)




This is my favorite shot in the bunch.




I liked the effect of the little bubbles here. Made the shot soft.




We had to try this angle. Sheilla liked this shot too.




:)




Gypsy shot.




She's tired. Haha!




I loved her stretchmarks. It made the photo real, in my opinion.




I wanted to show how big her belly is in this shot.



Lovely mom.




Silhouette.




Warm and ready.




One more month.




New family, new beginning.  :)




Pregnant.




Anticipating.




The joys of motherhood.




See you soon Gabriel. :)










A grand adventure is about to begin.
- Winnie the Pooh

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!