Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gloria Jean's Chocolate Macadamia Chiller Treat. (Fort, Taguig City. September 2010)

Cure for my sweet tooth. Thanks Fons!

I knew I just had Starbucks yesterday and because commercialized coffee has too much calories and they cost a fortune, I try to minimize consumption to at least twice a month (if I can manage that! Haha!).

But today, I just had to fight the calories, 'coz this cup was a treat from my friend Fons. So that's almost a guilt free delicious coffee frappe. :)

 Fons availed of the 10% discount card that includes a whole lot of freebies (only currently available at Gloria Jeans - Fort). The card is worth Php 400. The freebies are worth more than that though. I wish I could post a photo of all the coupons but I couldn't find it anywhere in the net. It includes at least 2 free drinks worth Php 150++ and pastries too. It has lots of 25% off and buy 1 take 1 coupons.

It's so worth it, I'm going to get me one soon!


Free Chocolate Macadamia chiller (worth Php 155). Almost empty coz it was so yummy, I almost emptied it before I was able to take a photo. Haha!



This cup Fons got for free when he bought his coffee. He used one of his coupons (buy 1 chiller, take 1). Awesome, ain't it? :)










Gloria Jean's Coffees
The Fort
31st Street, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!