Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FBT (Foodie Budget Traveler) was just in Davao, Mindanao! (September 2010)

Shooting some dead wood at Eden Park, Davao.


See where 97 Php worth of round trip Cebu Pacific tickets got me! Davao was amazing! I want to post everything soon! But I haven't even started with my Ilocos post yet. Plus, I will be having another trip soon. I'm swamped! But I love it!


I never thought my Davao trip would be such an adventure. The habal habal rides scared me shitless! Hahaha! It was an experience I will never forget. I want to blog about it soon.


Sunset on the plane. It was soooooo beautiful!




Bus ride to Philippine Eagle Center, Davao.

 



LIVIN LIFE!
Davao, Philippines 2010




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!