Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, September 11, 2010

99 Bowls at Super Bowl! (Gateway, Cubao. August 2010)


My mom was here in Manila last August and we had dinner before she went back to Bicol. She wanted some chinese so we went to Super Bowl.

It's been years since I last ate at Super Bowl I think. I always thought they had expensive food. I must have been so poorita then. Hehe.


The kropek was awesome! We kept on asking for more. Haha!




Beef w/ Brocolli at Php 99. This was yummy, and I don't even like  beef.




Fish fillet w/ taosi sauce at Php 99. Mom said she liked it.


 

Roasted pork w/ beancurd at Php 99. I ordered this because it had tofu. Loved it.




This Dimsum Combination Platter was at 50% off that day at Php 130. Not a bad deal, regular price is Php 260.




Tita Madel's treat. :)










Food : 9/10 for the super bowls, quantity and quality.
Ambiance : clean. chinese.
Price : 99-300 per person
Plus : Yummy kropek! Benched seats. Service in gateway was fast.
Minus : wow. i can't think of anything. :)







SUPER BOWL OF CHINA GATEWAY
Level 3 Gateway Mall, Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. 913-9430 ; 913-9694
Telefax: 913-9694


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!