Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Banapple in Makati! (Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue. December 2010)

Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue. Makati. PH.

My prayers have been answered! Banapple is in Makati! Praise the Lord! (Super late post I know!)

It's weird that it was my friend Charm (who lives in Zamboanga) who informed me that Banapple, now has a branch in Makati. How awesome!

I love Banapple but it has always been a hassle to go to Katipunan from Makati. So I always end up just dreaming about tasting their yummy Banoffie pie. But now, I can literally walk to Ayala Triangle and have my cake whenever I want! God is good!

The place was packed and we had to wait for over 30 minutes just to get a table. The wait was worth it.


Pasta Jacinta at Php 160.


This pasta was so creamy and gives you the melts in the mouth kind of feeling. A bit oily but it gives justice to the whole texture and taste of the dish. The serving is huge too. It can feed 2-3 tiny people.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bannofie pie at Php 85.

My absolute favorite cake in Banapple is their best seller Bannofie pie. I swear it tastes so sinful. Haha! You all should try it!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


There's a reason why the place is always full. If you haven't tried it, you better be on your way to Ayala Triangle. Enjoy!











Food : 9/10. Everything is delicious! The cakes will make your mouth melt!
Ambiance : 8/10. Quaint. Like a little Goldilocks house. :)
Price : 150-300 per person.
Plus : Free WIFI (Ayala Triangle). Waitresses are very accommodating.
Minus : too little space! The place is packed always.




Bannaple
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Ayala Avenue, Makati City.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Super fave!!!

MrsLavendula said...

their pasta dishes are really good and i'm not even going to start talking about dessert...yuuummmyy!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about pasta-very delicious.The atmosphere is really cool too.

Cleaning Services

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!