Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Foodie Budget Traveler (FBT) Was In Puerto Princesa. (Palawan, November 2010.)

Peurto Princesa Plaza was so colorful at night!


So I was feeling hyped last night and I edited some photos from my Puerto Princesa trip last year. I have more pictures ready and I'm so tempted to post all of them!

But my OC side wants to be more organized. That means, I have to blog in sequence (argh). This is a problem because I forget stuff easily. My remedy I discovered, is, to take photos of all the info during my trips to jog my memory. So hopefully, I can still blog accurately about a year's worth of FBT adventures! Blogging takes so much time and I don't have a lot of those, with weeklong work and the weekend trips last year. Hopefully, I'd be inspired soon, coz I found a cozy place where I can just chill and write. :)


Rainmakers are love. <3




Dessert at Itoy's.

Can't travel without food tripping! I can't imagine how I can manage to post all the places I've been to since I started this blog. Hope I can catch up soon! I miss traveling, this was my last trip, not counting going home (Bicol) for Christmas.







TAP YOUR HAPPY FEET!
Puerto Princesa.
Palawan, Philippines.
November 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!