Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, January 21, 2011

ENSOGO For The Wise Spenders!


I usually refer to myself as "kuripot" because I hate wasting money (and time). I was talking about it at work one day and one of my bosses said, "You're not kuripot. You're just a wise spender..".

That stuck to me. It sounds better that way, don't you think? :) What's so bad about being one, anyway. It assures that I spend my hard earned money on important things/people, or on the not so important things but things I love.

This is why I was excited when I saw all the amazing discounts offered by ENSOGO. They offer everyday 50% - 90% discounts on various food, wellness and entartainment establishments. Signing up is absolutely free. How awesome is that?! I'm a little worried because the transactions are online and you know there's always a chance that your information will be compromised when shared online. So just to soothe my wise spending heart, I will go to their office in Fort (near the building where I work) and pay for cash for my first purchase just in case I'm interested in any of their daily offers.

See today's awesome offers :








Has anyone tried it? Is it legit?















ENSOGO
Unit 1505 One Global Place, 5th ave. cor 25th St.
Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
1634, Philippines
TEL: (+632) 519-6959 / (+632) 519-6959 / (+632) 519-6960 / (+632) 519-6960 / (+632) 519-6971 / (+632) 519-6971
FAX: (+632) 519-9724
Email: support@ensogo.com.ph
Contact Form: Click Here




FAQ
How does it work?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!