Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, January 21, 2011

Blessings Planner 2011.


I got this Starbucks Planner (claimed it in Naga) as a gift last Christmas from one of my bestfriends, Che. Thanks B! I love it. I hope I get to use it more often this year.

For 2011, I decided to use this as a blessings planner, where I can list all the things (big or small) I am thankful for, everyday. So it will be filled with notes like : woke up early.. only 20 minutes late today.. managed to fight the urge to eat those yummy fries.. mommy called.. jogged for an hour. Little things that I usually ignore, but really should be very thankful for. It'll make me appreciate just how lucky I am. Maybe then, I'd be more inspired to make a difference.

Some weird stuff already written in my planner :

Jan 9 - 1st time to cook pasta. it didn't taste like crap!
Jan 10 - didn't eat my mcdo meal!
Jan 12 - ate like a bird today. :)
Jan 15 - spent half the day in bed.
Jan 16 - ate isaw!!!
Jan 17 - let out a lot of crap today!








What's in your planners? :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!