Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Visit to Manila South Cemetery (August 2010)

I really thought Jesus looked handsome here.


We were having a pretty tough day so we decided to have a quick photo walk before it got dark. The Manila South Cemetery was just a couple of blocks away and seemed the best option for some interesting subjects.



I have never been to this cemetery and I did not know if we will be allowed to enter the gates. We were glad to see the gates open at 15 minutes before 6pm that day. We literally had minutes to shoot before it got dark.



Etz was taking shots at this angle, I just had to have mine too. Haha!


I liked the patterns at the entrance floor of the cemetery.


This cat looked at me at the exact right moment.



Sad angel. totally suited my mood that afternoon.



My saviour. :)



Another little angel with some scary dark eyes.


I come in peace.



This statue was stuck to a tree. Her hair on the left side of its face are actually roots. So creepy!



My shooting buddy, sporting her melancholic face, on our way back to my house.





MANILA SOUTH CEMETERY
MAKATI CITY, PHILIPPINES.







Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!