Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, August 30, 2010

Krispy Kreme Love. (Gateway, Cubao. August 2010)


Mom was here last week and she said my lil sis was requesting for Krispy Kreme. No KK yet in Naga so I had to oblige. I haven't eaten these in ages. Too much calories!



I bought two dozens at Php 590. 12 glazed doughnuts and another 12 with a variety of flavors. If you choose to have all 24 glazed doughnuts, it will only cost you Php 520. Too expensive for me, but I just couldn't refuse my charming mommy. Haha!



Forgot to take photos of the 3 other boxes, sorry.



Glazed Krispy Kreme. Heaven on Earth. :)








Krispy Kreme.
Gateway Mall
Ground Floor. Cubao, Quezon City
Quezon City Phone: +632 912 4086

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks For blog with valuable informations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!