Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pat and Lee Home Cooked Food (Makati. April 2010)

Sizzling Chicken at Php 130. Can serve 3-4 people.

I was craving for this sizzling chicken that night. It was yummmmmmyyy! I loved the sauce and the mushroom. Feels like home made food. :)


I always eat at Pat & Lee (I call it Patlee) whenever I need fast food, coz it's so near. Plus the food is really good too. And the owners are always super to me. I've brought a lot of my friends here, even my mom! They all liked the food here.









Food : 8/10 for the food.
Ambiance : small joint like a carenderia, but with better seats.
Price : 70-200 Php.
Plus : Food is great and inexpensive! and owners are awesome.
Minus : No airconditioning.




Pat and Lee Food Corner
#3272 Kalayaan Ave. cor Zapote
Brgy Olympia Makati City.
Contact No. : 519-1094


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!