Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Out of Space!

This post is over a year overdue. I can't believe how backlogged I am. If only blogging paid for my rent and all my bills, I would do just this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


My Picasa free storage is full! Raar! Why does it have a limit?


Since I used a DSLR, my photos have become heavier, most prolly the reason why I'm suddenly out of space. Naturally I panicked when I found out that I can't post photos using Picasa anymore because I wanted all my photos and blogposts to be in one place.

I found a way of course and used tinypic to be my photo host. I wish there was a way to back up my blog in just one go and have each blog post converted in pdf files. How to do this? I don't have time to save it one by one as I have over 400 blogposts as of today. Tinypic is okay but it sometimes loses my photos, so I wanted to back everything up. Any genius out there who can help me?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!