Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Spreading Love!

This idea is inspired by Color Me Katie. I just love her! She's so colorful and she seems so happy. I want to be like her. At the very least, I want to inspire people to spread happiness and love, doing what I love to do. I'm still working on that though, as I currently don't have time yet. I'm hoping I can do that soon.

Last Holy Week (April 2012), I bought heart stickers and decided to stick them on random places hoping to give unexpected smiles from people who will find them, esp. those who are having a bad day. In this busy life, we tend to forget how to stop and savor the moment. Seeing random hearts will help them appreciate little things, I hope.

I started at work. People are always grouchy at the office because we always have so much to do, so I put heart stickers on my friends' stuff when they are feisty. One friend sent me an SMS when she found the heart, telling me she found it while she was upset about something, and she got totally confused about her mood when she saw it. Haha! It was awesome to hear that. And I'm happy that she knew it was from me.

I know I won't be able to hear how my little hearts will affect random people, but I sure hope it makes them smile a little. If you see my tiny hearts, tell me about it will you? It will make my day!

Sharing some photos. I've left hearts in light posts, cabs, light switches, toilets, stores, elevators, etc. I'm running out of stickers so I'm buying more. I'm planning to do it while I'm traveling, so I'd have my hearts all over the world. That will be awesome!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Starbucks, Glorietta 5, Makati. July 2012.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some hearts in my work area. I wonder if they will sanction me for sticking these in the office. I stopped just in case.

I put hearts on cabs if the driver is nice to me. I'm planning to do photowalks and put some in parks. Or better, in some serious looking places, like corporate buildings and police stations. Haha!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We went to Enchanted Kingdom last April 2012 and I managed to stick a few hearts around the area. I could have spread more but I was having too much fun that I forgot. I'll be more conscious next time.

I'm excited for my next trip! I have more hearts to spread, my sister gave me lots for my birthday!



3 comments:

promding chamimay said...

this is sooooo fun!!!! ansaya nga ni katie! pwedeng makijoin??? :D

promding chamimay said...

this is sooooo fun!!! pwedeng makisali??? ;D hihihihi

ezra said...

go go charm! ikaw lang naman makakasakay nitong trip ko, dahil tayo lang ang hopeless optimists! hahaha!

naicp nga kitang lagyan ng hearts kgbi kaso darn! naiwan ko cla. kainis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!