Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flapjack's. (Greenbelt 2, Makati.)

Flapjacks interior. Too yellow I think.


Wanted to have a light meal but everything was expensive, so we tried the banana waffles.

Nothing extra ordinary about it. I personally think it's a bit overpriced for those 2 tiny sized waffles. Banana's were too soft and cherries were not fresh. I was quite disappointed, and it was my first time in Flapjacks. I feel like I wasted 300 bucks! I should have went to Caffe Te Amo (will blog about it later) and munched on their heavenly waffles (will only cost you Php 70).



Banana waffles at Php 310.45. Sheeezzz.



I like their seats though.



Maybe I'll come back for their chicken, what do you think?





 

Food : 5/10 for the waffles.
Ambiance : 7/10. comfy chairs but lighting is too yellow.
Price : 350-600 per person
Plus : clean.
Minus : No WIFI. Waffles could be improved, esp. since it's a waffle/pancake place.

 

Flapjacks Restaurant
Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center
Makati City



  



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!