Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Foodie Budget Traveler - FBT Just Crossed Seas! (Bohol-Cebu. October 2010)

Had myself a little time off to relieve some unwanted stress from work.



Planned this trip way before I thought I'd be swamped with work. Good thing I met the deadlines the Friday before I left. I had to stay at work till 1am Saturday morning just to make sure I can enjoy the weekend. As usual, this is just a teaser post, until I can find time to post everything in detail.

I wish life would be just about traveling and seeing the world. That would have been awesome. Where can I find a job like that?!


I stuffed myself at the eat-all-you-can buffet at Loboc river in Bohol. I was here last year same day Ondoy was in Manila.



And church hopped over at Cebu.


I haven't had much sleep 'coz right after my trip, I went to my cousin's wedding which was amazing! Congrats Kuya Zy and Ate K! You guys make a beautiful couple!











LIVIN' LIFE!
BOHOL-CEBU
OCTOBER 2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!