Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, June 7, 2010

Read and Brew (Fairview, Quezon City. March 2010)

If I lived in Quezon City, RNB would be my ultimate hang out corner. The food is delish and inexpensive. Plus, it's mostly packed with good looking people. Haha.




Yellow lights to set the cafe mood.



Spicy Chicken Wings at 115 Php (?)



I liked it. Not amazing but I liked it. :)



Caramel Frap at 95 Php. Their fraps could use some work. It's not great.



I never tried their other drinks except for the steamed milk with caramel syrup which from then on I always order from Starbucks.



Longsilog! Yum! 65 Php. (Lucban Longganisa. Not sure if the price is right.)



I always order Zagu when I eat in RNB because I personally think the Hazelnut Capuccino from Zagu is better than RNB's frap. Plus, it's cheaper. :)









Food : 7/10.
Ambiance : Cozy. :)
Price : 100-150 per person
Plus : Free Internet and WIFI. Friendly staff.
Minus : It doesn't have a branch! Please franchise one in Makati!



Read and Brew (RNB)
1 Rado St. West Fairview, Quezon City
Contact No. : 427-4277/ 0917-8486201
March 2010







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!