Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free Lunch! (Fairview, Quezon City. March 2011)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before we (Me, K and Etz) went for a UP photowalk, Ethel cooked lunch for us! Twas so delish!!! Thanks looooooveee! Yummeeeeeeehhhh! Those shrimps make me salivate just looking at it.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boiled Crabs.


The crabs looked so delicious, too bad I don't eat crabs. I used to have allergies when I was a kid and it disappeared during my teen years, but I got so used to not eating it, I just don't eat it. And when people push me, I tell them I'm allergic. :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nilagang Baboy.


This is Nilagang Baboy I think. I tried to google the english term for this but all I got is Boiled Pork with Vegetables. That sounded so bland, soooo contrary to how it tasted. It was a gastronomic delight, I think I finished more than half of this. So much for not eating rice! Raaaaaaahhhh!

I don't cook, so this was a treat! I rarely eat home cooked meals ever since I moved out of our house after college. Makes me miss my Mom's Sinigang and Tofu Steak! My sisters are so lucky to be home eating these kinds of food everyday! For the past five years, I've been stuffing myself with fast food meals and canned goods that I can manage to heat. When I want to eat something good, it usually means throwing cash like I didn't break my back working for it. I don't like spending so much on food coz it makes me fat and poor! But what can I do? I'm a terrible cook and I love eating, so much that I have a food and travel blog. Haha! Oh well, we all can't be perfect right? LOLz!

Thanks again Etz for a lovely meal! Kisses!

I don't have a photo of the cake K bought! Argggh.




1 comment:

Sizzilog said...

Hello! :)

If you're looking for a very memorable foodtrip experience, visit SIZZILOG: Sizzling at Silog at 1-C Buick St., Fairview Quezon City (just 1-2mins. away from FEU-NRMF!).

Known for our best sellers, spicy and regular shredded tapas, along with other mouth-watering sizzling and silog meals, Sizzilog is a new place where you could satisfy your cravings.

Not only do Sizzilog offer wide varieties of food and drinks, we also have available food concessionaires to add up to your delight. Currently, we have food carts offering siomai (Moja’s Siomailandia), another caterer of home-cooked meals to complement Sizzilog menu (Kutsara’t Tinidor), Cafemio (fresh milk, yogurt, and freshly brewed coffee) and Burrichos (burrito, tacos, and nachos). Equipped with free wifi, there’s nothing more people could ask for! :)

So what are you waiting for? Visit us now! :)

We also offer deliveries! :> just call/text us at 02-4272187 | 0916-7804656 | 0949-8777537 | 0933-1856517.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!