Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, March 4, 2013

Intramuros (Circa 2008)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Location : Intramuros, Manila. Philippines.
Date : July 2008
Photo Walkers : Promding Chamimay, Gagay and Kris.
Camera : I can't remember.


Back when we had all the time to shoot every other weekend (and me to edit my photos and post them!). These days, I have over 3 years worth of photos that I have not published yet. I need to get me a faster internet connection so I'll be inspired to blog more. I'm doing this on my lunch break and this is my second post. I blog when I need something to make me happy.

I miss you guys! Charm, see you soon!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!