Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, March 4, 2013

Quiapo. (Circa 2008)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Location : Fort + Quiapo
Date : July 2008



This was in one of my photo walks with Promding Chamimay. I can't even remember what camera I used (maybe the purple one? My first ever camera). I still look for that old lady when I go to Quiapo, I promised to give her a copy of her photo. I never did see her again.

I wish I could do photo walks every weekend. I'm just so happy when I'm taking photos. It's so weird.

I need inspiration.







1 comment:

promding chamimay said...

weeeee!!!! ako din!!!! im barely touching my camera these days... urgh!!! :-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!