Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Free Rudy Project Suitcase and Mango Tree at the Fort! (Taguig. 08 2012)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Had lunch in Mango Tree (Fort Branch) after we claimed my free Rudy Project suitcase courtesy of my Citibank Cebu Pacific VISA Platinum Card.

This Mango Tree Branch is way bigger than their Greenbelt 5 branch. The interior looks more extravagant too. It was quite cozy. I loved the uniformed waters too, they looked like hotel staff.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Plates were huge, you'd think your serving wasn't much, until you realize how full you are.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Milk Tea was tasty! I hear the milk tea, coffee flavor is really good too.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love Mango Tree's Pad Thai! It was sumptous and flavorful. I would have it everyday if I could!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sticky rice!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
According to Fons, this dessert was delicious!



Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the suitcase! We've been using it ever since. It's light and strong and four wheel flexible. Although the code lock sometimes changes codes on its own. The four times it happened, we guessed the combination within 30 minutes of panicking. Imagine arriving in Siem Reap on your first day of travel and realizing you cannot open your luggage! I almost had a stroke just thinking that I would be wearing the same clothes on our sunrise in Angkor Wat. Pure heart attack! Rudy Project should check that.

Other than that, I love it!










Mango Tree The Fort

7th Avenue, Bonifacio High Street Central
Global City, Taguig

Mobile (0917)5349145
Duo (02)2172367
Landline (02)6213233

Sundays to Thursdays:
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM,
5:30 PM – 11:30 PM

Fridays to Saturdays:
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM,
5:30 PM – 1:00 AM

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!