Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Midnight Bingeing at Banchetto Pioneer! (Boni, Mandaluyong. January 2013)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
BINGE : a period or bout, usually brief, of excessive indulgence, as in eating, drinking alcoholic beverages, etc.; spree.


 
The atmosphere at work was very toxic thick that you could almost raise your finger in the air and write, KILL ME! Haha. So we decided to binge and go to Banchetto at 2am after we logged off from work. Of course we ate a cow and stuffed ourselves until we were happy from all the cholesterol rush!

I used to go to Banchetto Ortigas but when I saw that there’s a nearer venue in Pioneer Boni, I chose to patronize the nearer location (from Fort).

Here are some of the food available in Banchetto Pioneer.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2am and everybody is awake!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good thing I'm allergic to seafood (not all), or I would have devoured these squids!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I see shawarma like this, it sort of grosses me out. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I had to have some of my favorite Ilocos Empanada! (60 Php for the special kind, with egg and longganisa).


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the Chicken Zilla! It’s flavourful and the owner/manager was very polite and welcoming. My favorite flavor is plum.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



HAPPY EATING!!!











For more information, please see details below :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excеllеnt piecеs. Κeеp
poѕtіng ѕuch κind οf infoгmation οn уour
sіte. Im reallу impressed bу it.

Нi there, Υou haνe done an excellent job.
I wіll definitely digg it anԁ in my oρinion suggest to my frіenԁs.
I am confiԁent thеy'll be benefited from this site. simply click the up coming website page

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work! Full Piece of writing
Also see my website :: Full Piece of writing

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!