Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Miss Blogging!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Hope I find time soon, I have so much to write about!

I had coffee w/ my mom the afternoon I took these photos, I miss just sitting around doing nothing with her. I love the free wifi in most of the Starbucks branches, I think we killed 3 hrs there.






- Ezra

Starbucks (Fort, Taguig.)
August 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!