Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, August 22, 2011

Danica Visited Me! (Makati. August 19-21, 2011)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



So my baby sis visited me this weekend and I took her to my favourite places in Makati. She’s 9, but she’ll forever be my 3 year old baby. In a few years, she’ll be taller than me (her feet are already bigger than mine) and she won’t allow me to kiss her as much, so I have to take advantage while there’s still time.


Two days, I’ve been able to wake up with her by my side and I can’t explain how good it feels. I say a little prayer of thanks to Him every morning that I saw Danica beside me. Hugging her big tummy is better than my fluffy pillows! I know she doesn’t know this, and she probably won't care if she did, but someday I hope she realizes how happy our family is because of her. I don’t regret giving up my Surigao tickets this weekend because I needed to babysit.

Also my favorite cousin, Kim, is back from Europe! It’s been 2 years since she left. I’m so excited!


Friday
• I left work on time, 6:30pm. Early dinner at Pat & Lee w/ Tito Rory and Danica.
• Left our stuff in the apartment while we waited for Kim to go to Makati.
• We had our dessert first at Qoola, Greenbelt 2. Treated Kim and Danica, I think they liked it.
• Late dinner at Gerry’s Grill, Greenbelt 3 w/ Danica and Kim. They are at 50% off on all food items until Aug 25 (?) because they're at their soft opening.
• Home by 11 pm. Chikka time w/ Kim till 5am the next day.

Saturday
• Danica waited for us to wake up at 10am. She played w/ Bugris until she was bored.
• Lunch at Mercato w/ Kim, Danica and Etz by 1pm.
• Cinnamon bread at Starbucks, Glorietta 4 while Etz worked for a bit.
• Played at timezone w/ Danica. We splurged our money on that bowling game for the points.
• Had Yogurt at Tuttie Fruittie.
• Merienda at 6 pm in Superbowl. We had the birthday noodles at 50% off.
• Bought a book for Danica at Powerbooks. She said she liked The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was at 20% off.
• I had Danica taste my favorite waffle at Caffe Te Amo.
• We had late dinner at Gerry’s Grill again.
• Home by 11pm. Danica watched Harry Potter until she fell asleep.

Sunday
• Danica read her book while she waited for me to wake up. She took a bath to give me more time to sleep.
• I heated the palabok and grilled chicken we had left over from the night before. Instant breakfast!
• Left the house at 1pm to have lunch at Banapple. The rain caught up w/ us and we were soaked when we arrived at Ayala Triangle.
• We went to Landmark to buy chips for when they take their long drive back to Naga. My purple Ipanema slippers broke. Raar!
• We stopped by The Link and tested the 3D TVs from Sony and LG. It was awesome! I want one, I swear! Does anyone have 100k (PHP) to spare?
• We went home only to find out our street was flooded. We watched DVDs while we waited for Mom and Tito Rory to take Danica back.
• By 5:30 pm, my time with Danica was over.
• Dinner at Gerry's Grill again w/ Lheila and Etz.


Ugh. I miss her already.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!