Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Picnic With My Bestfriends! (Ayala Triangle, Makati. May 2011)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We've become so busy after the wedding and we've hardly had time to have coffee and talk for hours like we usually do on our BF dates. I suggested Bannaple, so off we went to Ayala Triangle.

The ever girl scout/newly wed Che, of course, had blankets for our evening picnic. We set up at the park in front of the lined restaurants, beside a scary tall tree. We ordered rice meals and cakes from Banapple and dozens of spicy chicken wings from Bonchon.

We scared ourselves by talking about ghosts and monsters under that creepy tree until 10pm when the park guard shooed us out. LOLz. I swear I saw shadows walking around us that night! Eeeeeek!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The calamari from Bonchon looked tiny in the box. C minus for presentation. Taste was good but too, how do you call it, "fishy"? for me.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is Che's order, baked fish gratinee with scalloped pototes at Php 175. She didn't like it I think, she barely touched it. Hehe.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Karen loved this meal, salpicao rafael at Php 170. I tasted it and it was good, considering that I don't like beef that much.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This was my order, a breakfast meal, glazed pork tocino with creamed parsley eggs at Php 135. I had to hide the rice to resist temptation. The omelette was sooooo delicious! I love it!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The hickory smoked barbecued country ribs at Php 175 was Jazmin's order. I think she liked it. Of course the serving was very big, she couldn't finish it.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
banoffie pie at Php 85 per slice. Or was that Php 95?




As always, I love the bannofie cakes! Makes my mouth crave just thinking about it right now! I just might drop by Banapple soon and give myself a treat!










Banapple Kitchen
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Ayala Avenue, Makati City.




Bonchon Chicken
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Ayala Avenue, Makati City.
Contact No. : (63 2) 621-6188
Website : http://www.facebook.com/Bonchon.Chicken.Philippines



2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love it!

cleo said...

You have spent really great time together.Great photos!

Holiday

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!