Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 23, 2011

Chicken Wings and Pasta! (Pizzeria, Glorietta 3. Makati. May 2011)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 Buffalo Wings at Php 170.


Every now and then I crave for Pizzeria's chicken wings! We ordered the wrong dish though, this one is the Buffalo Wings. A bit too salty for me, but delish just the same. I only finished 2 pcs as opposed to the usual 3. Chicken wings is my comfort food (oh KFC!).




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meatball Parmigiana at Php 230.


Steaming hot and yummy, this pasta is perfect on a rainy day. I put a lot of tabasco sauce on this one when I eat it. I like my food spicy hot!

I saw my last post on Pizzeria and realized that I order the same thing everytime! LOL.













Food : 9/10.
Ambiance : 6/10. the place is old and small. they should renovate.
Price : 200-300 per person
Plus : Big servings and friendly service
Minus : Always full. Make reservations for important dinners.No WIFI.



Aveneto Pizzeria
GF, Glorietta 3.
Makati City
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!