Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cozy Tianenmen. (Makati Ave., Makati. October 2010)



First of, I'm so sorry for the not so clear photos. My bloo is not impressive in the dark. Plus, I wasn't particularly clickity that evening. I just wanted to have dinner.

Tianenmen, absolutely has the best Banana Shake I have ever had! You must try it! The cereal was a yummy twist! I would go back just for this!


Banana Shake at Php 78.


The ambiance was inviting with the cozy private corners and cushioned-by-pillows-seats. I noticed that the pillows and curtains (were tattered! eew!) were dirty though. I wasn't in the mood to be bitchy that night though. I just wanted to eat my yummy dinner. I was sure the food was good so I didn't let the eewy curtains bother me.

I've always loved the food in Tianenmen, they have identical menus with North Park I think. They say they are sister companies. I always order their Double Porked Rib, it is always my comfort food when I visit Tianenmen.




Double Porked Rib at Php 113.




Lechon Macau at Php 181. Super crispy!





Yang Chow at Php 146.




You have to try it! It's a lovely "date corner". :)

 













Food : 9/10 for the food
Ambiance : 8/10. i loved the japanese style seats.
Price : 250-300 per person
Plus : good service.
Minus : The curtains and pilllows look dirty!!! eeew!
 

Tianenmen
7876 Makati Ave cor Dapo St.
Makati City
899-1893




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!