Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jim Paredez - A Photography Ensemble (Fort, Taguig. May 18, 2012)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


As a tenant of the Net Group, I get invited to events like this for free! How awesome is that?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I went late and I sat at the back so I wasn’t able to enjoy the talk as much. Good thing about being at the back though, is, I was near the free bagels and Starbucks coffee.

Jim talked about his love for photography and showed us some of his shots. He dwelled most on his nude subjects. They were artsy, I have to learn how to do that.

He also said he sold some of his art in RedBubble. Maybe I should try doing that too. I checked it out and his items sold at 2 to 4 USD depending on size. Not bad as opposed to my photos just sitting on my hard drive.

He gave away a free Olympus video cam to the person who can go to the front fastest and answer his question. Of course someone seated at the front won it. So that was unfair. Good thing my answer was wrong, or I would be more bitter. Haha!





1 comment:

vacationhomes said...

Photography is a great art. But in order to become great photographer you'll need something better than a top-notch camera. There are some refinements that need to be mastered in order to call yourself a pro. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!