Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Noodles at Wabi Sabi - The Collective (Malugay, Makati. October 2010)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Super late post! Over a year and a half late. So sorry! I don't even know if Wabi Sabi is still in Malugay. I noticed that I had this blogpost in my drafts pending because it was pending the photos. I'm still not sleepy, which is weird 'coz it's 3:30 am (May 27, 2012), so here you go!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read about Wabi Sabi in a blog and I immediately had to try it. So after work, I rushed to Malugay and looked for the place. It was my first time at The Collective.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Artwork on the walls all over The Collective was adorable!


I was impressed with how the place created an ambiance of an artsy fartsy compound, filled with warmth. The graffiti on the wall near Tattoo was awesome. The small hallways created a homey feel, like everything is within reach.

We looked around for Wabi Sabi and got enthralled by the different shops lining the corners. We finally found Wabi Sabi on the right corner of the block.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Loved the polaroid shots! Had a Moonleaf feel to it, only warmer.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Viet Pho at Php 95.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoyu Ramen at Php 95.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gyoza at at Php 45.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I loved how the place looked with its woody design and polaroid shots spread on the wall. The seats and tables were all so welcoming. I loved the whole feel of the place.

I was so excited to try Wabi Sabi because it's a vegetarian resto and I have just been to an awesome vegetarian place in Tacloban called Stalk Exchange.

Unfortunately, the food wasn't so awesome. Not sure if I was just influenced by Etz's reaction or I didn't really like the food too. Hehe. Well at least now we know. Some people love it though. So you guys should see for yourselves.   ^_^









Wabi Sabi
The Collective.
7274 Malugay Street,
San Antonio Village Makati, Philippines

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!