Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gratitude Project. (January 2012)

Last night I commuted on my way home while listening to The Secret. I've been feeling low lately and I realized I could change how I feel by having only good thoughts. So on my 1 hour long commute to my apartment, I thought of all the little things I'm thankful for and tweeted all of them with a hashtag #ezraisthankful. I was surprised at how many things I'm actually thankful for. God is good to me. :)



What's awesome was, I immediately felt better. It's cheesy I know, but these days, I need cheesy. Reading all the random things I'm thankful for made me realize how lucky I am. Also, I'm glad I inspired some of my friends to be grateful for their blessings too, no matter how small.

Sharing some of my tweets. :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic



For more good vibes, you can follow me at my twitter account. I hope I can continue doing this and inspire more people to do the same.

See some of my friends who think this can change your perspective. Let's see if the list will grow!

Che - #casseyisthankful
Apol - #appleisthankful
BC - #bcisthankful
Aimee - #aimeeisthankful
Deanne - #deanneisthankful
Kat - #katrinaisthankful
May - #mayskiisthankful
Ypeene -#pinangisthankful
Mitot - #totisthankful
Anj - #anjiisthankful







What are you thankful for today? :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!