Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CLICK.EZRA.CLICK. is a Finalist as the Best Photoblog in the Philippine Blog Awards!

Awesomeness! I'm so stoked that CLICK EZRA CLICK was chosen as one of the finalists in one of the main categories in the Luzon Philippine Blog Awards!




I'm so honored to be lined up with such amazing photogs. Who knew that my digicam (canon D10) shots would be competed against such beautiful photos from such talented photographers/bloggers.

I'm excited to go tomorrow to the event! It would be a first for me. Plus, the email said that the finalists are included in a special raffle draw that will give away a free trip out of the country for two! Weeeee! How awesome is that!


FINALISTS : PHOTOBLOG
Photoblog : gerryruiz photoblog (I think Charm and I saw him in Tacloban in his Calle Z cafe)
Photoblog : A Little Bit of Something
Photoblog : Life and Loves
Photoblog : Adaphobic (I follow her!)
Photoblog : CLICK.EZRA.CLICK. (This is me!)
Photoblog : Lantaw (Saw his blog, his photos are to great!)
Photoblog : What if no one’s watching?
Photoblog : The Traveling Life (This is Etz! Congrats lab!)


Can't wait to see everybody tomorrow! :)



EVENT : December 12, 2010. RCBC Plaza, Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium. Makati City.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!