Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sandwich Guy. (SM Megamall, Ortigas. August 2012)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I miss Sandwich Guy! They used to have a branch in Fort but I think it closed. I don't like bread, but Sandwich Guy makes me want to eat them, that's how good they make it.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were furniture shopping for my cousins and suddenly got hungry. Sandwich Guy was a quick fix. Ordered my favorite HBLT (Ham, Bacon, Lettuce and T. I don't know what T is. Haha!) Delicious!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think T in tomato :)

Charles said...

How I miss the HBLT of the sandwich guy.. would go there to have my snack, but sad to say its raining hard :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!