Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Marikina Outreach Programme for Ondoy Victims (Marikina 10.17.09)

I shared this blogpost in my multiply account. I want to put it here just for documentation purposes. Plus, I liked my shots here. :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shla invited me to go volunteer for the Ondoy victims in Marikina. I was so excited coz i hardly have time to volunteer, so thanks Shla for the invite. :)

Star Eastern Academy was the school beneficiary of BBBS - Big Brother Big Sister that day. The students were cheerful and the principal so grateful. It was nice to have that feeling that in your own lil way, you helped make a difference. I hope to do more volunteer work this year. :) ♥


LINK :
Ezra's final multiply pix
Ezra's raw pix


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Marikina. PH.
October 2009

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!