Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mang Inasal, Magallanes MRT. (January 2010)

It's been so long since I ate at Mang Inasal! I like the branch in Magallanes in particular because it's not too crowded, therefore always clean. I hope I can go back soon!


99 Php. Paborito Meal #2. Unlimited rice.


I love the free soup too. Their chicken is so tasty, I can understand why there is a need for unlimited rice. Haha!







Food : 8/10.
Ambiance : Clean.  
Price : 50-150 per person
Plus : Clean; not too crowded; friendly and attentive staff; inside a mall.
Minus : They close when the mall closes.






Mang Inasal
G/F Alphaland Southgate Towers

Edsa cor. Pasong Tamo Extn.Makati City
January 2010

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!