Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dessert Night! (Red Mango + Cafe Breton. Greenbelt, Makati. October 2010)

Red Mango was cozy.


I've been working from home the past 2 days that I felt like I was gonna self combust if I didn't move my arse off the bed (yes I work on my bed). I just had to go out and eat something cold to cool my head. So off to Greenbelt I went.

I finally found where Red Mango is. It's near Greenbelt 3's movie house, far right when you're going up the escalator. Can you believe it's my first time there?

I like the whole white and red feel of the place. Much like a hole in the wall, it being on the corner of the 3rd floor.




The serving was expensive for it's size but I liked the original flavored yogurt. I had a banana smoothie yogurt. It wasn't as good as I expected. Nothing can beat the Banana smoothie in Tianenmen (will blog about that soon).


Left : Small Original Yogurt at Php 80 + Chocolate toppings at Php 20. Right : Banana Yogurt Smoothie at Php 125.



Sat for a good one hour on their red couch wondering where to go next.

I was craving for something I didn't know, so I just settled with Cafe Breton. Haven't had De Javu for a long time. Was about to enter the resto when I noticed that Ebun was missing! WTF. I was so sad. I wonder where they went? Does anyone know?





De Javu at Php 220++.


De Javu did not disappoint! It was heavenly as always. Almost forgot about Ebun. The warm milk and cold ice cream created orgasmic sensations on my tongue. I looooved it. Because of De Javu and that crepe I had in Bangkok, I am vowing to have a crepe maker one day. I wish I could have De Javu everyday. Without the calories of course.









MORE DESSERT NIGHTS!!!
Greenbelt 3, Makati. PH.












Food : 6/10 for the yogurt and 5/10 for the banana smoothie
Ambiance : Cozy. Red.
Price : 80-250 Php per person
Plus : Has WIFI. Has a couch!
Minus : Expensive compared to Qoola for example.

Red Mango
Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 757-1260








 







Food : 10/10 for the De Javu!
Ambiance : 7/10. It would been better if they had couches.
Price : 200-500 per person
Plus : Can't think of anything.
Minus : Quite expensive. And the menu is not inclusive of everything (you still have to compute for SC).

Cafe Breton
1/F Greenbelt 3, Paseo de Roxas cor.
Legaspi St., Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 757-4124 to 25












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!